Current Projects for the WIPocalypse
Finished - Started - Kitted - Chart
- Boxers - Anchor
- Carres Du Printemp (biscornus) - Jardin Prive
- Winter Fairy - Joan Elliott
- Afternoon Tea - HAED
- Warm and Fuzzy - Dimensions petite gold kit
- Beacon at Daybreak - Dimensions petite gold kit
- Sampler aux Fleurs - Jardin Prive
- Here's a Treble & First Bass - Ink Circles
- Kathleen and Summer - HAED
- Maskerade Pale Dawn - HAED
I also signed up for the TUSAL. It just looked like so much fun this year to watch the TUSALs grow. I just need a good jar for all the threads! and a way to collect threads when I'm out and about....
I have also signed up for a reading challenge to read as many books as I can from my collection without rereading (that will be hard) and without buying any new ones that are allowed on that list. I'm starting with the tiny list of read 12 books but I might be able to get up to 100 books! I will start a new page for my book list when I get home and can see my bookcase. (I'm also going to use my mother's bookcase to help me as well :D)
We shall see how this year goes with stitching and having fun :D I will keep everyone updated.
HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!
talk to you in 2012!