Actually I've finished the first blue row so I am now beyond where I was before I ripped it out! But the difference is stunning! I wasn't happy with the way it was pulling, but I kept ignoring it.
I pulled out all the stitches and made a pretty ball of yarn :D and I started again.
I used a 5mm hook for the starting chain and actually got the count right first time. Then I swapped to the 4.5mm hook from then on though I was very very very careful to be very loose on the DC row. I didn't want it pulling in comparison to the trebles.
I have a special cross stitch project I will have to work on in the next couple of days. I have been asked to make something to auction off for the band next month at our trivia night and I've been thinking of so many awesome ideas. At the moment I'm making a book cover for an art journal but that could all change. It depends how it works out. I'm still thinking but it needs to be finished by the end of the month and I want it to be something special to sell.