Now those people who have been paying attention will be wondering what this has to do with turtles. Well once I started the teddy I opened a dam! I had to grab out to fabric I had picked to make a turtle and start it. This meant photocopying the pattern pieces onto card and cutting them out.
Then cutting out the fabric and all that fun stuff.
After a bit of sewing which was surprisingly quite easy. (It's less fiddly than some of the other ones I've done.) I have a finished turtle :D
Oops we have another photo bomb! Both a teddy and some rabbit ears this time!
I have already picked out the colours and cut the fabric for another turtle which should be finished in a couple of days at this rate!
I will be back soon with some stitching updates. I have actually been stitching as well on Afternoon Tea no less :D It's not much but it is something!