Ohk so we have to say hello to MONDAY! Make Monday a good day instead of one that we want to avoid.
So what makes this week so good?
- The kids are in district cross country tomorrow which is awesome for them.
- I woke up this morning despite a bad sleep feeling happy with where I am and knowing where I'm going.
- I have a whole series of posts ready to put up for andsewwecraft.com about beginner cross stitch but in order to do that I need to go visit spotlight. I always love to visit spotlight!
- I've got my first performances for Oliver this weekend which I'm really looking forward to.
- I've got band on Thursday as well but thankfully have a break this Wednesday.
- I'm about to go and put my resume in. It's not a big job just something down at the local IGA but it may make a difference.
SO I'm sure I could find a lot more that I'm happy about but I want to get this out. ... Now I need to go through my May Archives ready for tomorrow!
If you want to find out more about what I'm posting about. I'm joining www.BehindthePurpleDoor.com with posting every day in May.