Sunday, 23 December 2018

Doctor Who Biscornu



I'm really happy to say that after way too long this project is finally done. I started this project a long time ago and it is great to say it is finished in the stitching as well as finished and up being displayed. I love it when I actually manage to get a finish made up sooner rather than later.


It's been a long journey to finish this biscornu, mainly because once I finished the front the motivation to finish the back had left me. But I presevered and managed to actually finish it. It helped that this project was really easy to carry with me to and from uni on my bike. Only two colours!



 I used different colours than the pattern stated because I wanted to use what I had rather than getting more. I used DMC 803 for the dark blue and DMC 794 for the light blue. 

Looking through my blog posts I can see I started this in October 2015. It has been a while and I am hoping that in time I will stop having such a long gap between small starts and finishes. My BAPs will always take a long time but the smalls shouldn't be as long. 

It is now hanging on my bedroom door but we shall see if it stays that way, if it gets in the way of closing the door it will have to move somewhere else. I have one more finish to show you when I can get photos.... we shall see when that is.

I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, so I hope to get more stitching and to share a lot of older projects that I didn't manage to show you, because time got in the way. So keep an eye out for many posts over the coming weeks.

Happy Stitching, 
Caitlin





2 comments:

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...