Oh Gosh! We got here! Thank you all so much for your comments on my My Word post. It was hard to talk about but it felt really great getting it out there. I try to only post happy stuff on this blog and to keep it positive and somewhere I can be happy as my craft is always something I fall back on when I'm upset. I want it to be a positive and this year I have a lot that I want to achieve.
So enough of the random talk and onto my goals. They are quite particular this year. My word is to learn and some/a lot of my craft goals are going that way as well.
- Learn how to make lots of different patterns of clothes for myself. I want to create a wardrobe I can enjoy wearing.
- Complete a row of Afternoon Tea. I worked on this over the holidays and I absolutely loved it. I miss working on it when I put it away.
- Simplify my crafts. - Oh I'm not really going to change much of what I do. But sometimes I just need to work on one or two crafts not ten over the week. I have a couple that I can take to work a small cross stitch, a knitted dishcloth and some simple drawings. Then I want to focus on my big projects at home. My big cross stitch and my clothes sewing.
- Enjoy and learn as much as I can. My big learning project this year is sewing. I have so much to learn about and so much to try that I have never tried. I look forward to so much of it.
- Craft somehow somewhere everyday. I wasn't the best about posting through November but I thoroughly enjoyed my craft every day goal. It was good to do something. As much as possible I want to share as often as I can.
I also have other goals.
- Finish my Diploma of Accounting
- Learn as much as I can from my work. Keep learning everyday.
- Learn how to let the little things go. I want to enjoy the big things and let the little worries go,
It's going to be a great year :D I want to really embrace learning and growing this year. I don't want to be stagnant I've done that the last couple of years and I didn't enjoy it. So now I'm out and watch out. I am ready to ROCK!