So here are some of my goals:
For my blog
- Change my logo and look by the end of January (December just became too crazy)
- Continue to post each Wednesday for my WIP Wednesday.
- Continue adding posts to my Friday tutorial series
- Work on Baroque, Afternoon Tea, Winter Fairy and Masquerade Pale Dawn throughout this year.
- Continue working on my granny stripe blanket once it cools down a bit more.
- Work some more with my new cotton, I want to come up with all sorts of projects to use it on.
- Finish some new/old small cross stitch
- Enjoy making and sharing my crafts.
- Find a job
- Live, Laugh, Love
- Get fit again, get out and enjoy myself.
You can see here there is nothing concrete, I'm not trying to achieve everything. I just want to make my goals achievable for me right now. I will get more specific when I make my short term goals as I can know what is going to happen to me during that time.
Happy Stitching and a Happy New Year,