So I've been looking back at my goals for the first couple of months and as always I have done some and failed dismally at others. That is why we make goals isn't it? Though some were yearly goals and I'm not going to start working on my granny blanket until it gets a little bit cooler. I also realise it's partway through March already but I didn't have any particular time frame for these goals.
For my blog
- Change my logo and look by the end of January- This I managed to do and at the moment I'm really happy with this look.
- Continue to post each Wednesday for my WIP Wednesday. - Sometimes I don't post until Thursday but I've kept up my weekly posting.
- Continue adding posts to my Friday tutorial series - It's not every week but I like posting these when I can. There was one a couple of days ago.
- Continue posting on Wednesdays
- Continue my tutorial Fridays.
- Start organising my posts more often. I have got a blog calendar now so I want to get myself more organised.
- Start each post with a header image.
Work on Baroque, Afternoon Tea, Winter Fairy and Masquerade Pale Dawn throughout this year. - I've been working on Baroque so far, but other stitching has taken priority.
- Continue working on my granny stripe blanket once it cools down a bit more. - TOO HOT STILL!
- Work some more with my new cotton, I want to come up with all sorts of projects to use it on. - still just making dishcloths but they are so fun :D
- Finish some new/old small cross stitch - been doing some secret stitching which is kinda exciting.
- Enjoy making and sharing my crafts. - ALWAYS!
- Continue my Granny Stripe
- Keep making dishcloths.... they are just sooo much fun to play with.
- Finish my secret stitching - baby is here now so I'm almost done.
- Keep stitching on Baroque
- Cut out and sew together the top of my triangle quilt.
- Make a Hippo and a Giraffe from the toy kits I've received.
- KEEP MAKING STUFF!
- Keep up with my photo album so that I have a full collection by the end of the year.
- Make a cover for my photo album.
- Find a job - I've tried but still nothing though there are things that make it look very positive.
- Live, Laugh, Love - it's not always easy but I'm getting there.
- Get fit again, get out and enjoy myself. - I'm walking most mornings after I drop the kids off and I'm starting to throw in some running. Always a great was to get out.
- Find a Job. - this is still a large priority
- Finish more of my course.
- Get fitter and keep walking and running.
- LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE - I still love this saying and I need to learn to laugh more.