Sunday 1 December 2013

Angel Wings

I was bored yesterday afternoon and decided to try out my Angel Wings pattern. I picked the wings I liked the best and started stitching. I found an issue with the pattern with the skin colour. I had an outline around the face but it made her look like she had a beard. So I changed that and I added a bit of sparkle to the wings and replaced the yellow with gold sparkle because sparkle is always better.

Then I spent yesterday afternoon after I finished the pattern fixing up my listing. So that the pattern is now correct!

But without further ado here is my finished angel.
 For the wings I blended one strand of silver in with the ecru to make the sparkle without overpowering.
I'm almost finished the carolers pattern then I will plan a giveaway :D
Happy Stitching!


Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...